Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

error in using my fortran library

dousti_a_
Beginner

hello

first of all my english language is very bad.

i created a fortran library in vs2013 with a file with a module which contain 3 subroutine.(fortran version is Intel(R) Visual Fortran Compiler XE 15.0.1.148)

i create a new project but i can not use library in project.

add module directory in  console properties< fortran tab < general < additional include directory

add library directory in  console properties < link tab < additional library directory and library name in same tab and input < additional dependencies

but always error is 

i even add module directory in console properties < fortran tab < output files < module path and even in preprocessor <  additional include directory

but problem not resolved

please help me

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

You have only specified where to find needed files (include, module, library) but you did not specify which non-default libraries were to be be used at link time. In the new project in which you wish to use the custom library, you have to specify the name of the library as an additional library to be used when building the EXE of the new project. This you can do either by specifying your library in the link command line, or by specifying (in one of the project Visual Studio tabs) an "additional library" to be used.

0 Kudos
dousti_a_
Beginner

please help me

0 Kudos