Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
26754 Discussions

getting license file for intel parallel studio xe composer edition 2018

suresh_kumar__nancy

I am a student. I have the serial key for parallel studio XE 2018 cluster edition for installation. But I want a new serial key or license file to install composer edition since that is required for my Fortran compiler. Please tell me how should I register to get a new license file for installation

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steve_Lionel
Black Belt Retired Employee

You don't need a new serial or license. The Composer edition is a subset of the Cluster edition - just choose a custom install and deselect the tools and components you don't want (everything except the Fortran compiler, I would suggest.)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Steve_Lionel
Black Belt Retired Employee

You don't need a new serial or license. The Composer edition is a subset of the Cluster edition - just choose a custom install and deselect the tools and components you don't want (everything except the Fortran compiler, I would suggest.)

View solution in original post