Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

ifort error

Chandrakala_B_
Beginner

I am trying to install to compile WRF-Chem using ifort.But I are not able to install all its supporting packages with intel, it shows linking problem. I have sourced the path of intel before installing those packages, inspite of that  it shows

ifort command not found.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kevin_D_Intel
Employee

Would it be possible for you to capture and paste in a reply some details of the actual error?

What instructions are you referring to for building WRF-Chem with the Intel compiler?

The article, Building the WRF v.3 and the WPS v.3 with Intel® Compilers for distributed mode execution on Linux*, is dated so I don't know whether it is helpful when using more current versions of compilers/WRF than it discusses.

There is another more current resource (How to get WRF running on the Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessor) that has details for building for the Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessor (not applicable in your case I'm guessing) but also (in section IV) building for an Intel® Xeon® server which could be helpful.

0 Kudos