Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

mkl compile problem

hay1987
Novice

helo; i'm new in using fortran 

so wrote my prog like this :

include 'mkl_vsl.f'

MODULE mod_nonlinear_solver

use ....... 
use .......
IMPLICIT NONE

CONTAINS

USE MKL_VSL_TYPE
USE MKL_VSL

implicit none

:

:
END MODULE mod_nonlinear_solver

so it sent to me this error message :

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error error #7002: Error in opening the compiled module file. Check INCLUDE paths. [MOD_NONLINEAR_SOLVER] C:\Users\Desktop\empirical work\\model.f90 13

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error error #6404: This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit type. [VSL_METHOD_SGAUSSIAN_ICDF] C:\Users\Desktop\empirical work\\mod_nonlinear_solver.f90 114

i think that the compiler don't see the floder of mkl lib despite i think that i make the necessary connection at the property of my app

please help me

thanks  

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

Your code was probably written for a much older version of MKL. It would have helped if you had stated which version of MKL you are using now. 

Look up the VSL documentation for your version of MKL, and modify the code to match the specification of the routine. For the current version of MKL (2020.2), you can view the documentation , and see that you should probably replace VSL_METHOD_SGAUSSIAN_ICDF by  VSL_RNG_METHOD_GAUSSIAN_ICDF .

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

Your code was probably written for a much older version of MKL. It would have helped if you had stated which version of MKL you are using now. 

Look up the VSL documentation for your version of MKL, and modify the code to match the specification of the routine. For the current version of MKL (2020.2), you can view the documentation , and see that you should probably replace VSL_METHOD_SGAUSSIAN_ICDF by  VSL_RNG_METHOD_GAUSSIAN_ICDF .

0 Kudos
hay1987
Novice

thank you very much

0 Kudos