Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

multitab problem

Sidney_W_
Beginner

I have an old Compaq Fortran program that used dialog box tabs in the input fields (Ch 11 Lawrence's Compaq book). I now use Intel Fortran in MS Visual Studio 2017 and the tab code just doesn't work. It never hides the first tab when I want to switch to the next tab. I updated the libraries  used in Compaq to the current ones in Intel. Anybody have any ideas or have had this problem?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Paul_Curtis
Valued Contributor I

I am guessing you are describing a dialog with property-sheet tabs, rather than tabkey-linked individual control elements.  This is entirely do-able in IVF.

IVF provides T_PROPSHEETPAGE and T_PROPSHEETHEADER as structures, and it is useful to convert these to UDTs in order to create an array of propsheet pages for multiple dialog tabs.

If you posted your dialog's setup code and proc function, it would be easier to provide assistance.

0 Kudos
Robert_van_Amerongen
New Contributor III

Sidney,

I had a version of the program you mentioned. I have "modernized" it, that is, use as much ISO_C_BINDING stuff as possible. The IFWIN module is used. I've tried to have  the number of warnings at a minimum  You see that the structure of the program is drastically changed: every function and subroutine in a single module. The program works fine in both 32 bit and 64 bit code. I hope it helps!

Robert

0 Kudos