Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

oneAPI command line

Rodrigues__Pedro
Beginner

I started command line from oneAPI prompt and ifort and icl aren't on the path. 

Is this an issue(bug)?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

To see everything, do a:

set path > path.txt

and attach path.txt to a reply here.

To edit system environment variables in Windows 10, click the Start button, then Settings (gear icon). Click System, then About. Scroll towards the bottom and select Advanced System Settings. Click Environment Variables.

Scroll down to Path under System variables, select it and click Edit.

I don't recommend doing this blindly - you can render your system unusable. Let's see the path.txt from the set command first.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
28 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

To see everything, do a:

set path > path.txt

and attach path.txt to a reply here.

To edit system environment variables in Windows 10, click the Start button, then Settings (gear icon). Click System, then About. Scroll towards the bottom and select Advanced System Settings. Click Environment Variables.

Scroll down to Path under System variables, select it and click Edit.

I don't recommend doing this blindly - you can render your system unusable. Let's see the path.txt from the set command first.

0 Kudos
Rodrigues__Pedro
Beginner

I am sending the path on the attached file. I installed the other components from base toolkit. I suppose that everything is fine now.

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

That looks better. Are you saying it works now?

0 Kudos
Rodrigues__Pedro
Beginner

Yes. I was able to build PETSc library and run all the tests with MKL and MPI. 

Thanks for your precious help.

0 Kudos
Rodrigues__Pedro
Beginner

Done. everything works now. Do I have to add any path line to access MKL and MPI 'dll' at runtime?

0 Kudos
Developper
Beginner

Hi , installed oneAPI Base and HPC tool Kit  for Windows. However, we are getting this error oneAPI-cli is not recognized as internal or external command. Please supprot on this. Attached is screenshot as well. 

0 Kudos
andrew_4619
Honored Contributor II

You should start a new thread not tag an old and not relevant one. Is not cli a Linux tool you said it was a windows install. 

0 Kudos
Developper
Beginner

Yes, it is Linux install. Sorry for the error. Can you suggest please further ?

0 Kudos