Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28602 Discussions

problem with integrating intel fortran into visual studio 2005

shuzz
Beginner

My system is 64bit XP. I have intalled Visual studio 2005 professional and intel fortran 10.1 separately into my machine (HP XW8600 workstation). However when I try to creat anew project, I can not find the intel fortran projects in the project types. I have also tried installing intel fortran 11.4.10.1, the resut is the same. I found that there is a folder with the name of Intel Fortran(Including Templates VFNEWItems ,VFPackages, VFProjectItems and VFWizards) in the folder of Microsoft Visual Studio 8. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Run the program in the attached ZIP and see if it fixes the problem.

Also, did you configure Visual Studio for x64 as described in the Fortran release notes?
0 Kudos
shuzz
Beginner
Run the program in the attached ZIP and see if it fixes the problem.

Also, did you configure Visual Studio for x64 as described in the Fortran release notes?

Yes. it works. Thanks a lot.
I have also meet this problem when I intalled VF and VS2005 on my 32bit machine. But that program does not work for this case. it is reported that Vwin.dll can not be located. Could you help me about this problem?
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Sorry, I don't recognize the name "Vwin.dll". The repair program is not dependent on any DLLs other than what is on Windows. A Google search finds a "vwin32.dll" which is part of Wine, a Windows emulator. Are you using that?
0 Kudos