Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

serial and license error after updating the system

Xuchun_R_
Beginner

My workstation was updated from win7 to win10 as required.  However, the serial numbers and license files for IMSL* Fortran Numerical Libraries for Windows* doesn't work when I reinstall it.  I bought these two serial numbers/licenses last year, they are perpetual licenses.  Please help to fix this problem, Thank you!  I need them ASAP.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

You should delete the first photo you attached, as it also shows your serial number. At this point you should open a ticket at the Online Service Center. There you can, in private, give the serial number and license file. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Licensing questions now need to be reported in the Intel Online Service Center. Did you install the Fortran compiler first? When you say "doesn't work", what do you mean? Did you buy the IMSL from Intel?

0 Kudos
Xuchun_R_
Beginner

Can't install.  Shows an SN error or license error as attached.  

IMSL-SNerror.PNG

0 Kudos
Xuchun_R_
Beginner

I bought it from Intel. Thanks,

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

You should delete the first photo you attached, as it also shows your serial number. At this point you should open a ticket at the Online Service Center. There you can, in private, give the serial number and license file. 

0 Kudos