Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

using hdf5

Luis_Solis
Beginner

Hi

I have compiled a program using hdf5 (last pre-compiled binary from hdfgroup.org)

The project options are:

Fortran->General->additional include directories
.\\path2hdf5.mod

Linker->Options->Additional dependencies
.\\path2\\hdf5.lib .\\path2\\hdf5_fortran.lib .\\path2\\zlib.lib .\\path2\\szlib.lib
Linker->Ignores specific libraries
LIBCMT.LIB;libc.lib

The program compiles correctly, but are 28 warnings related with locally defined symbols (LNK4217 & 4049)

I accessed the page from microsoft http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/atww7hec.aspx.

They recommended that these warnings will disappear using the option /clr, It seems that is not available in version MVS 2008 shell.

I understand that I can not follow other indications when working with binary hdf5

If anyone has any suggestions, would be welcome

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jarvusluntatintel

Luis

Are you just getting warnings and things run ok or can you not get hdf5 to run at all?

It took me some work, but I eventually got the hdf5 DLLs to run. My office security blocks me from downloading your attachment, so I can't see what the problems are. My project options have more *.mod files than you show andmore additional dependecies (although I am not sure that I really needed them all).

0 Kudos