Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

visual

heha
Beginner
严重性 代码 说明 项目 文件 行 禁止显示状态 错误 error #6285: There is no matching specific subroutine for this generic subroutine call. [GETRS] C:\Users\heha\Desktop\\Console1\Console1\Console1.f90 这个该怎么解决啊 how to solve it?
0 Kudos
10 Replies
Arjen_Markus
Honored Contributor I

You do not show any code and part of your question is written in Chinese, which does not help people to help you ;). But luckily the problem is easily understood. Your routine GETRS is a generic interface name. Check the use of that name and see whether the specific subroutines that are associated with GETRS have an argument list that matches the actual use. There is bound to be a mismatch there. Or you are not using the right modules. Without the code (or a small reproducer) there is no way we can supply you with more specific help.

0 Kudos
heha
Beginner

sorry, my english is not well, and i will translate this post by myself and translator

my function is behind,i need your help

program test
use lapack95
integer,parameter::n=3
integer i
real(4)::a(n,n),b(n)
integer ipiv(n)
a=reshape([1,0,1,2,1,0,3,3,0],[n,n])
b(:)=[14,11,1]
call getrf(a,ipiv,i)
call getrs(a,ipiv,b)
print*,b
pause
end programprogram test
use lapack95
integer,parameter::n=3
integer i
real(4)::a(n,n),b(n)
integer ipiv(n)
a=reshape([1,0,1,2,1,0,3,3,0],[n,n])
b(:)=[14,11,1]
call getrf(a,ipiv,i)
call getrs(a,ipiv,b)
print*,b
pause
end program

0 Kudos
Arjen_Markus
Honored Contributor I

Well, your English is not as bad as my Chinese, so do not worry too much about that.

You can post source code in a much more reliable way using the three dots and the </> option that should appear.

From your code example I see that you are using the lapack95 module. This defines various routines that come under the generic name "GETRS". So far so good. From the source code of that module I do not see what could be wrong, though.

0 Kudos
heha
Beginner

Thank you for your answer. I'm not sure if you can see the picture I sent. Since I downloaded this software, I have made four additional configurations, as follows:
1. Configuration options in the project menu,Then comes the attribute options, then Fortran, General, and then i had configured the Additional include directories 

2.  Configuration options in the project menu,Then comes the attribute options, then Fortran, then libraries,  and i had modified the runtime library to debug multithread dll(/libs:dll/threads/dbglibs)

3. Configuration options in the project menu,Then comes the attribute options, then Linker, then general and i modified the additional library directories. 

4. Configuration options in the project menu,Then comes the attribute options, then Linker ,then input and i had modified the additional dependencies to mkl_lapack95.lib

I hope to receive your help

I knowI hope to receive your help that it is difficult to completely solve the problem in this detail, but thank you very much for your help

0 Kudos
heha
Beginner

I need some help on how to configure the environment, preferably in the form of images. Thank you for your help微信图片_20240426184539.png微信图片_20240426184555.png

0 Kudos
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

Your example can be compiled and run in a OneAPI command window as follows:

S:\LANG\MKL>ifx /Qmkl /Od heha.f90 mkl_lapack95_lp64.lib
S:\LANG\MKL>heha
   1.000000       2.000000       3.000000
Fortran Pause - Enter command<CR> or <CR> to continue.

To get the program to work in Visual Studio, you have to use the appropriate configuration option to enable using MKL (at compile time, link time and run time), and specify mkl_lapack95_lp64.lib as an additional library for the linker to scan at link time.

0 Kudos
heha
Beginner

thanks for your help ,i have accomplished it , i have modified something about the four thing, and i have modified the direction. finnally, i can run it successfully. 

0 Kudos
JohnNichols
Valued Contributor III
有些美國人會說兩種語言,但能講兩種語言的人不多,而且很少。

0 Kudos
heha
Beginner

还是要努力提高英语水平

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

You can attach the entire VS solution as a zip file for someone to look at. 

0 Kudos