Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly identifying problem areas.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
424 Discussions

Does there any tool report GOP version under CMD or to a text file?

HPe
Beginner

Hello Sir,

I am going to write a Win 10 powershell tool to read BIOS version/EC version/GOP version..etc. But I don't have any tool to report GOP version under CMD or to a text file.

Could the Intel help to provide this tool or command?

Best Regards,

Hans

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Ryan_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Hans,

Are you wanting to use the tool you are writing to query a specific system for the information without a frame file at all?  Or are you asking about how to get the information out of a captured frame?

HPe
Beginner

Hi Ryan,

I mean how to get the information out of a captured frame. It is like the ME update tool "fwupdlcl64" which can run under CMD and output ME FW version to a file.

Best regards,

Hans

Ryan_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Hans,

If I am understanding you correctly,  I believe you can find a way to output this information using the UEFI Shell: https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/uefi-shell

HPe
Beginner

Hi Ryan,

I know this is a way to get GOP version under UEFI shell, but I need to run on Windows 10 to get GOP version.

Best regards,

Hans

Ryan_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Hans,

Unfortunately, GPA does not output this information.  However, I would suggest checking out these other forums to see if they can offer a solution:

Developing Games & Graphics on Intel

Software Tuning, Performance Optimization & Platform Monitoring

Intel® XDK

Media

If I do find a solution on my side, I will post back