Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas

Intel GPA support for Ivy Bridge systems

Neal_Pierman
Valued Contributor I
Hello,

I just wanted to get a quick note out to those of you who may be wondering about when Intel GPA will support the recently-announced Intel microarchitecture codenamed Ivy Bridge (I'll just use "Ivy Bridge" in the rest of this article).

Version 2012 of Intel GPA, available now, includes full support for these recently-announced Ivy Bridge systems. Ivy Bridge systems include one of two GPU's: the Intel HD Graphics 2500 or the Intel HD Graphics 4000. If you don't have Version 2012, get a no-charge download of Intel GPA 2012 from the Intel GPA Home Page.

I'll be adding more information about the new metrics available with Ivy Bridge as soon as we've updated our online help file (coming soon!).

Regards,

Neal

ps-> For those of you who want some info on Ivy Bridge now, check out the Ivy Bridge Graphics Developer's Guide.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Neal_Pierman
Valued Contributor I
Hello,

We've now updated the online help with information about the full set of metrics available with Ivy Bridge. Check out the section titled "Metrics Descriptions", and look at the far-right column that references Intel HD Graphics 2500/4000.

Regards,

Neal
0 Kudos