Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas
488 Discussions

Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers 2023.1 Release is Out!

Pamela_H_Intel

Hello All, 

The Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers team is proud to announce Intel® GPA 2023.1!

You can download Intel® GPA 2023.1 for FREE from the Intel® GPA homepage.

Watch the full release video from the GPA website, or on Intel's YouTube channel.

Graphics Frame Analyzer

• Added pipeline statistics and performance metrics for mesh shaders, amplification shaders, and task shaders.
  • Updated Dependency Viewer documentation (formerly called Render Target Dependency Viewer).

System Analyzer

• Added support for CPU metrics for 12th and 13th gen Intel® Core™ processors (formerly code named Alder Lake and Raptor Lake) for comparing workloads across Performance-cores and Efficient-cores.

Intel® GPA Framework

• Added a capture layer compression option. This can reduce the captured stream size by up to 30%, reducing storage needs over time if streams are stored for tasks such as regression testing.
  • Improved the stability and support of a broader range of DirectX* Raytracing (DXR) workloads in the framework subcapture recorder tool.
  • Added a dump-render-targets layer that can allow users to write out render targets to a file.
  • Added support for Vulkan* SDK version 1.3.239.0.

Note: Qt source code is available here: https://archive.softwareheritage.org/ SWHID is swh:1:rev:12782df8963d39f7ebaee6979567c7c1b8bb8c11

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PreyK
Beginner

The download link seems to be broken.

When I click download for windows, it redirects me to a page not found.

PreyK_1-1679836261635.png

PreyK_0-1679836204671.png

When I right-click to save as chrome says "download failed - denied"

PreyK_2-1679836306384.png

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Thanks for letting us know. Sadly, the download system migration didn't go as smoothly as expected. It should be good now.

0 Kudos
remotedev
Beginner

Hello,

Graphics Monitor and other tools can't run on Windows 11 with video card NVidia RTX 3070 Laptop version without reporting any error message boxes.
How to check logs?

P.S. Runs and works only Intel Graphics Command Center.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

I think you asking a Graphics question? - https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/bd-p/graphics - please post in this other forum

0 Kudos
remotedev
Beginner

Only after installing the latest version of the driver for Intel ARC tools worked.

0 Kudos