Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas

Saving many textures to files from .gpa_frame

Rick_H_
Beginner

I'm dealing with a program that uses randomly generated textures and I'm trying to assemble a large collection, and I can manually open each captured frame and find the textures and save them, in trying to deal with thousands of textures, it would be a lot of help if there were some way to automatically save or extract all the textures to individual files from each individual  .gpa_frame file.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Rick,

I'm sorry to hear that you had to do so much digging to find all the different textures and manually save them, that must have taken you quite some time! We really appreciate your feedback and suggestion on how to improve our tool [and the user experience]. This is a great feature suggestion; I have taken it back to the engineering team and will let you know the priority of it as soon as I receive it.

Cheers!

0 Kudos
Jia__Yongheng
Beginner

Giselle G. (Intel) wrote:

Hi Rick,

I'm sorry to hear that you had to do so much digging to find all the different textures and manually save them, that must have taken you quite some time! We really appreciate your feedback and suggestion on how to improve our tool [and the user experience]. This is a great feature suggestion; I have taken it back to the engineering team and will let you know the priority of it as soon as I receive it.

Cheers!

Hi Giselle,

I have run into similar problem, I wonder if there is any way to automatically save all the textures now?

thanks!

0 Kudos
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

Unfortunately this is still not a possibility within the tool. You need to download each texture or resource individually.

0 Kudos