Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas
489 Discussions

i wants to know about some details about graphics analysers

THILAKKUMAR
Beginner
i wants some details about how to insert graphics in the video games
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Neal_Pierman
Valued Contributor I

Hello,

Can you provide some more details about what specific information you are looking for? Are you looking for information about the GPA product (that is, optimizing an existing game or graphics application), or are you looking for help in how to develop a video game on a PC?

Regards,

Neal
0 Kudos
jibonerkotha
Beginner
This is first time I heard about this. I want to know more. Thank you for the nice thread....

0 Kudos
Neal_Pierman
Valued Contributor I
Hello,

Intel Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel GPA) is a suite of tools that helps you analyze and optimize your game so that you can provide a more enjoyable game-playing experience for a broader range of graphics devices (including the Intel Integrated Graphics chipsets).

If you would like more information on GPA, I would recommend that you start with the GPA Home Page, as this lists most of the links to information about the product.

Items of particular interest for new users would be the GPA FAQ (frequently asked questions) and the GPA Quick Start Guide, as these provide a good overview of the product's capabilities, and each requires only about 5 or 10 minutes of your time.

After that, I would recommend that you download GPA from the GPA Home Page (it's free if you become a member of ISN!) and either try it with some graphics programs that you have written or just test GPA with sample games and programs (actually, anything using DX9 or DX10.0).

Good luck using GPA, and please let me know if you need any more info.

Regards,

Neal
0 Kudos