Intel® High Level Design
Support for Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler, DSP Builder, OneAPI for Intel® FPGAs, Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™
655 Discussions

Build for Stratix on DevCloud has missing dependencies

Mickleman
New Contributor I

Hi

I have successfully built an application for Arria 10 which I want to try on Stratix 10.  I have added the necessary compiler directive but it fails to build because of a missing dependency in the environment.  Is there a workaround for this?

Here is the full output of the build:

dpcpp -O2 -g -std=c++17 -fintelfpga a1.o a2.o -o lk.fpga -Xshardware -Xsboard=intel_s10sx_pac:pac_s10
quartus_sh: error while loading shared libraries: libncurses.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Error: The patches required to compile for the target board (0.05dcp) is not installed for the following Quartus:
/glob/development-tools/versions/oneapi/2021.3/inteloneapi/intelfpgadpcpp/2021.3.0/QuartusPrimePro/19.2/quartus/bin/quartus_sh

dpcpp: error: fpga compiler command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
make: *** [Makefile.fpga:26: lk.fpga] Error 1

Thanks

Marcus

5 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Mickleman,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum and hope all is well.
Mind if I asked in which node are you facing the error? And which example that you are trying to build?
Are you using a make for the build?
Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Mickleman,

Just following up on any updates on the previous clarification mention?

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos
JInxuanBen
Beginner

Same error, do you solve it?

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Mickleman,

Following up on the issues, a response from the our platform team those broken dependencies are being reposition.
And if issues persist, it would be a great if you are able to provide the node# and make file for us to check further.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Mickleman,

Greetings, as we do not receive any further clarification on what is provided. Hence thread will now be transitioned to community support and we will no longer monitor this thread. For new queries, please feel free to open a new thread and we will be right with you. Pleasure having you here.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos