Intel® High Level Design
Support for Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler, DSP Builder, OneAPI for Intel® FPGAs, Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™
655 Discussions

Compiler Error, not able to generate hardware

jimbook
Beginner

when I compile for D5005 by oneAPI, I meet some problem like these:

Error: Compiler Error, not able to generate hardware

llvm-foreach:
dpcpp: error: fpga compiler command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

and in quartuserr.tmp:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/intel/oneapi/intelpython/latest/lib/python3.9/runpy.py", line 197, in _run_module_as_main
    return _run_code(code, main_globals, None,
  File "/opt/intel/oneapi/intelpython/latest/lib/python3.9/runpy.py", line 87, in _run_code
    exec(code, run_globals)
  File "/tmp/fig_17_17_ndrange_func-f8c444-f58169/build/./tools/packager.pyz/__main__.py", line 28, in <module>
  File "<frozen zipimport>", line 259, in load_module
  File "/tmp/fig_17_17_ndrange_func-f8c444-f58169/build/./tools/packager.pyz/packager.py", line 35, in <module>
  File "/tmp/fig_17_17_ndrange_func-f8c444-f58169/build/./tools/packager.pyz/afu.py", line 33, in <module>
  File "/tmp/fig_17_17_ndrange_func-f8c444-f58169/build/./tools/packager.pyz/metadata/metadata.py", line 28, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'constants'

in quartus_sh_compile.log:

This is the run.sh script.
ERROR: packager tool failed to run.  Check installation.  Aborting compilation!

I don't know why it happen and how to fix it.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
hareesh
Employee

Hi,

i seen one more case with your name both same problems or different

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-High-Level-Design/meeting-failure-when-I-compile-code-for-D5005/m-p/1433352#M2869

and please give some more information about your issue means what time are facing issues

0 Kudos
hareesh
Employee

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

0 Kudos