Intel® High Level Design
Support for Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler, DSP Builder, OneAPI for Intel® FPGAs, Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™
663 Discussions

How to create the NVM file that merged the latest TBT TR DP NVM file and the FW of PD Controller

TYoko4
Beginner

I am sorry if the location that I posted is incorrect.

My customer has WHL reference board, which can attach the TBT TR AIC. I would like to create the new NVM file that merged the latest TBT TR NVM file(TR_EP_4C_C1_rev39_NOSEC_sign.bin) and TI 83 PD FW file(983_TBT_TR_AIC_6p59_lowregion.bin). I tried to merge both files using Imaginarium 2(Imaginarium2 4.12.3), but the memory size of the merged file is smaller than the NVM file that is download from the AIC. When I flashed my merged NVM file to SPI flash memory on AIC, I can't see the stable operation. Please inform me about how to merge both TR NVM and TI PD NVM for AIC.

Thanks

Tamio

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello TYoko4, Thank you for joining this Intel Community. For Intel® FPGA technical issues, we recommend posting your your question on the FPGA Design Tools Forum. FPGA Design Tools Forum https://forums.intel.com/s/topic/0TO0P000000MWKAWA4/fpga-design-tools?language=en_US If you have a Premier Support, you may also submit a ticket by going to the My Intel Dashboard, and under the My Support section, click the Intel® Premier Support button to submit your request. In addition, you may create your My Intel account by going to the Sign-in page here. 1. Click Register now for a Premier account. 2. Enter or confirm your personal information, select a password, complete the enrollment questions section, agree to the Terms and Condition, and click Submit. Your account request will need to be validated and is subject to approval. An email notification will be sent to you if the account has been approved. Once your customer account is approved, the “Intel Premier Support” button will be visible in the My Intel dashboard under the My Support section. If you are not eligible for an IPS account, you may still receive technical support in the Intel Community forums located here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/my-intel/fpga-sign-in.html?redirect=/content/www/us/en/secure/my-intel/dashboard.html Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos