Intel® High Level Design
Support for Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler, DSP Builder, OneAPI for Intel® FPGAs, Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™
660 Discussions

RE: OneAPI and FPGAs

Residentx
New Contributor III

I attended OneAPI training for FPGAs in August.

It was focused on DPC++ but I need to get details about using it with AgileX.

Where can I talk about this? I see no forums for FPGAs. 

I use Windows and I have not had problems with installing OneAPI and tools there but I'm stuck on a MacAir because Network is being upgraded. 

Right now, I need to get OneAPI installed on my Mac. I cannot verify where I put things on my machine and I need to clean it up to this properly. 

1. Where/what are the default installs settings for OneAPI? I search on my mac but for some reason I cannot see the file system completely. This computer is not managed by policies...it's feral. 

2. Can I just delete a folder to remove everything and start over? I know on windows, there's the registry but I don't know Mac that well to know if things are that connected.  

3. My OpenVino LTS version is 2021 4, Build date: 29 Jun 2021

Let's start here...

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
aikeu
Employee

Hi Residentx,

Hopefully this will help.

Do refer to this documents guide in the steps involved:

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/installation-guide-for-intel-oneapi-toolkits.html

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

View solution in original post

5 Replies
aikeu
Employee

Hi Residentx,

Hopefully this will help.

Do refer to this documents guide in the steps involved:

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/installation-guide-for-intel-oneapi-toolkits.html

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

Residentx
New Contributor III

@aikeu 

See next comment...

0 Kudos
Residentx
New Contributor III

I'm on my Mac now. I need to modify this forum request. I was too busy or tired when I wrote this. I have put too many issues in this thread.

Originally, I came to this forum for OneAPI details using the Agilex FPGA.

I attended DPC++ training recently but I want samples targeted at AgileX not Stratix.

Can you you help me with this request?

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi Residentx,

I do not understand your latest questions. The community thread is missing....

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
Residentx
New Contributor III

@aikeu

I'm closing this. Intel Innovation was last week and I got what I needed at the OneAPI day. Thanks for your help. 

0 Kudos