Intel® High Level Design
Support for Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler, DSP Builder, OneAPI for Intel® FPGAs, Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

RE: OneAPI and FPGAs

Residentx
New Contributor II

I attended OneAPI training for FPGAs in August.

It was focused on DPC++ but I need to get details about using it with AgileX.

Where can I talk about this? I see no forums for FPGAs. 

I use Windows and I have not had problems with installing OneAPI and tools there but I'm stuck on a MacAir because Network is being upgraded. 

Right now, I need to get OneAPI installed on my Mac. I cannot verify where I put things on my machine and I need to clean it up to this properly. 

1. Where/what are the default installs settings for OneAPI? I search on my mac but for some reason I cannot see the file system completely. This computer is not managed by policies...it's feral. 

2. Can I just delete a folder to remove everything and start over? I know on windows, there's the registry but I don't know Mac that well to know if things are that connected.  

3. My OpenVino LTS version is 2021 4, Build date: 29 Jun 2021

Let's start here...

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
aikeu
Employee

Hi Residentx,

Hopefully this will help.

Do refer to this documents guide in the steps involved:

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/installation-guide-for-intel-oneapi-to...

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

View solution in original post

5 Replies
aikeu
Employee

Hi Residentx,

Hopefully this will help.

Do refer to this documents guide in the steps involved:

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/installation-guide-for-intel-oneapi-to...

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

Residentx
New Contributor II

@aikeu 

See next comment...

Residentx
New Contributor II

I'm on my Mac now. I need to modify this forum request. I was too busy or tired when I wrote this. I have put too many issues in this thread.

Originally, I came to this forum for OneAPI details using the Agilex FPGA.

I attended DPC++ training recently but I want samples targeted at AgileX not Stratix.

Can you you help me with this request?

aikeu
Employee

Hi Residentx,

I do not understand your latest questions. The community thread is missing....

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

Residentx
New Contributor II

@aikeu

I'm closing this. Intel Innovation was last week and I got what I needed at the OneAPI day. Thanks for your help.