Intel® High Level Design
Support for Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler, DSP Builder, OneAPI for Intel® FPGAs, Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™
666 Discussions

high part of mm_host address are x state in quartus simulation.

chalie_Robert
Beginner

I build a HLS project and verify the correctness via simulation in HLS project. I use one mm_host interface in my component interface.I find the address change correctly in HLS project.

chalie_Robert_0-1712292739264.png

my component is here with hls_always_run_component enabled

chalie_Robert_1-1712292785514.png

I build a quartus project and add this IP into the project,run IP Geneartion command and generate simulator setup script for IP command, I source and genrated tcl script, there are no errors  in above steps.

chalie_Robert_2-1712292956587.pngchalie_Robert_3-1712292967907.png

I find the high part of my mm_host address are in x state while read enable is valid. 

chalie_Robert_4-1712293067253.png

I don't know where are the problems. Can anyone help me,Thanks.

My component is in attached. 

Any example project with right addresses in HLS and quartus simulation is also apprecated.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
aikeu
Employee
0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi chalie_Robert,

I will close the thread if no further question.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi chalie_Robert,

I am closing the thread for now as we do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos