Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

H.264 support in IPP Version 4.1

meenav06
Beginner
Hi,
We are using ipps for H.264 decoder. We found a problemwhile integrating ippiInterpolateLuma. It crashes if the source pointer is aligned to 16byte address, width and height are 16 (roi) and destination address is not aligned to 16 bytememory.
This results in a constraint in the usage. will this be resolved in next version?
Regds,
Meena
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee
Hi,
thank you for your report, could you please also submit this issue to premier.intel.com, so we can analize it on planning stage for the next versions of IPP?
Regards,
Vladimir
0 Kudos
Victor_C_Intel1
Employee
Hello.
I think I could help you. I look through code, but i did't find any problem. I will look into test codes. You wouldhelp me much, if you send me values of GPR registers in crush point and instruction. You may look it in debuger. Tomorrow I will say result of my search.
0 Kudos
Victor_C_Intel1
Employee
Hello
I tested all codes, whichrelated to interpolation. I didn't find any problem in codes and tests. Could you double check you codes to memory misses? It would be great if you will send us a little sample, where function crushes.
0 Kudos