Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Community support and discussions relating to developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!

I need help with library linking

yjstyle
Beginner
Hello, When I compile and linking my sources with IPP, I get "

D:\\DEV\\BIN\\Intel\\IPP\\6.1.6.056\\ia32\\lib/ippsemerged.lib(ipps00001.obj):ipps00001.c:(.text[_ippsMalloc_8u@4]+0x1): undefined reference to `ippJumpIndexForMergedLibs'

D:\\DEV\\BIN\\Intel\\IPP\\6.1.6.056\\ia32\\lib/ippsemerged.lib(ipps00016.obj):ipps00016.c:(.text[_ippsFree@4]+0x1): undefined reference to `ippJumpIndexForMergedLibs'

D:\\DEV\\BIN\\Intel\\IPP\\6.1.6.056\\ia32\\lib/ippsemerged.lib(ipps00017.obj):ipps00017.c:(.text[_ippsCopy_8u@12]+0x1): undefined reference to `ippJumpIndexForMergedLibs' "

Can someone help me with this problem?

Here's my linker command

g++ -LD:\\DEV\\BIN\\Intel\\IPP\\6.1.6.056\\ia32\\lib -LD:\\DEV\\BIN\\Intel\\IPP\\6.1.6.056\\ia32\\stublib -LD:\\DEV\\BIN\\MSYS1.0\\local\\lib -Xlinker --enable-auto-import {...many objects...} -lippi -lippjemerged -lippjmerged -lippdcemerged -lippdcmerged -lippchemerged -lippchmerged -lippiemerged -lippimerged -lippscemerged -lippsremerged -lippsemerged -lippsmerged -lippcore

thank you!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Naveen_G_Intel
Employee
Hi,

Try this....

g++ -LD:\DEV\BIN\Intel\IPP\6.1.6.056\ia32\lib -LD:\DEV\BIN\Intel\IPP\6.1.6.056\ia32\stublib -LD:\DEV\BIN\MSYS1.0\local\lib -Xlinker --enable-auto-import {...many objects...} -lippi -lippjemerged -lippjmerged -lippdcemerged -lippdcmerged -lippchemerged -lippchmerged -lippiemerged -lippimerged -lippscemerged -lippscmerged-lippsremerged -lippsrmerged -lippsemerged -lippsmerged -lippcore

This article is explains how to build on Linux - http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/how-to-build-ipp-application-in-linux-environment/

Regards,
Naveen Gv