Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Intel® IPP 2019 Update 4 is now available

Gennady_F_Intel

Intel® IPP 2019 Update 4 is now available. Intel IPP 2019 packages are now ready for download. Intel IPP is available as part of the Intel® Parallel Studio XE and Intel® System Studio. Please visit the https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-ipp

What's New in Intel® IPP 2019 Update 4:

• Added Intel® IPP Crypto open source build support for 3rd party compilers MSVS and GCC
  • Added Intel® IPP package availability in NuGet package manager on Windows, Linux and macOS* systems
  • Enabled acceleration for Intel® IPP Data compression LZO X1X mode for SSE4.2 and Intel® AVX-512 instructions

Check Intel® IPP 2019 release notes to learn more information.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Han_D_
Beginner

Help me. -.-

I cannot download IPP 2019 Update 4.

I can select "2019 Update 4" item in "Choose a Version" of registrationcenter.intel.com,

but when run Customizable or Full Package Button will show Not Found (HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.)

0 Kudos
Cole__Lee
Beginner

Hi there,

I am getting the same problem.

When I select to download any of the  versions of IPP I get the following error message:

HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

0 Kudos
MSmit28
Beginner

I see the same problem. Furthermore when trying to access any versions of IPP, the website takes me around in circles with NO download links. Please fix.

0 Kudos
Royi
Novice

Gennady,

Could you please optimize the 2D Median Filter implementations?
To the least. their UINT8 and UINT16 implementations should have O(log(r)) complexity where r is the radius.

Current implementations are really slow.

0 Kudos
Igor_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Roi,

2D ippiFilterMedian is highly optimized for a couple of fixed-size masks - 3x3 and 5x5. 

Which mask size do you use? As use of Median filter significantly decreases resolution - you can pre-resize your image to an appropriate resolution for 3x3 or 5x5 filtering and then use the fast path of ippiFilterMedian. What is the purpose of Median filtering with huge masks?

regards, Igor

0 Kudos