Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Linking errors with libipps_t.a

Bo_Fang
Beginner
Hi all,
I am having a problem with linking to IPP threaded libraries, particularly IPP signal processing library ( libipps_t.a and lippcore_t.a). The single thread versions work fine.
Here are the error message:
/opt/intel/ipp/lib/ia32/libipps_t.a(psmagn_split_p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp.o): In function `p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp':
psmagn_split_p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp.i:(.text+0x4f): undefined reference to `__kmpc_global_thread_num'
psmagn_split_p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp.i:(.text+0x62): undefined reference to `__kmpc_ok_to_fork'
psmagn_split_p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp.i:(.text+0x72): undefined reference to `__kmpc_push_num_threads'
psmagn_split_p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp.i:(.text+0xa2): undefined reference to `__kmpc_fork_call'
psmagn_split_p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp.i:(.text+0xb3): undefined reference to `__kmpc_serialized_parallel'
I am using GCC 4.4 and IPP 7.0 on Ubuntu 10.04. I have enabled openmp in the flags using -fopenmp. The single thread version was working fine with OpenMP but I have needs to enable threaded versions of FFTs, so I plan to use threaded IPP functions.
Thanks in advance
flyree
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Gennady_F_Intel
pls add to your linking linelibiomp5md.lib

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Gennady_F_Intel
pls add to your linking linelibiomp5md.lib
0 Kudos