Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6712 Discussions

Migration IPP 7.1 single thread from IPP 6.1 multi-thread

sharakubj
Beginner

i have a code and it is developed by IPP 6.1 multi-thread.  i am trying to migrate to IPP 7.1. But firstly i want to test the code before buying licence. i downloaded IPP 7.1 evaluation version. The version dont promode multi-thread and i changed _t libraries to _l library. It gives 3 errors in compile.

LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ippiResize_8u_C1R@68 referenced in function functionTaste
LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ippiResize_8u_C3R@68 referenced in function functionTaste
LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ippStaticInitCpu@4 referenced in function functionTaste

i need the answer, can i compile this code with evaluation version?

Regards,

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>...LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ippiResize_8u_C1R@68 referenced in function functionTaste First of all ippiResize_8u_C1R is a very old IPP function and even IPP v3.x has it. A verification with IPP version 7.x shows that the function is referenced in the following libraries: ippi.lib ippi_l.lib ippi_t.lib and you need to verify a project linker settings. >>...i need the answer, can i compile this code with evaluation version? Yes.
0 Kudos