Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Need ippSC functions removed in 9.0

reif
Beginner

I just upgraded my Parallel Studio XE to 2016 and there was no longer an option for including the ippSC functions.

Can I get the missing ippSC functions for 9.0 or can I downgrade just IPP back to 8.2?

I can't find a download link for IPP 8.2 with update 2 anymore.  Is there a way I can download the latest IPP that still had ippSC?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
reif
Beginner

Another option is to release the source code to the ippSC library so I can compile it myself with the latest compiler.

0 Kudos
reif
Beginner

I guess I'll answer my own question.  I installed ipp 8.2.2 off the 2015 update 4 dvd and hardcoded the include and library paths to use the old version and it works fine.  It turns out we were also using ippS functions that were also removed so this was the only option.

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

Robert,
this functionality has been removed from 9.0 version of IPP and would be available in the Legacy package. This package would be released very soon and we will post the announce about this package, as well as the knowledgebase articleabout  all details of wrt package. We will keep you posted. 

--Gennady

0 Kudos