Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Problem setting environment variables

Punumalli__Harsha_Va

Hi,

I have recently installed Intel Integrated Performance Primitive. But I am unable to set the environment variables by running the ippvars.bat script file. I followed the instructions at this link: https://software.intel.com/en-us/node/503898. The problem is with MySQL that I have installed on my PC. whenever I try to run this code in the command prompt (as Administrator): 

ippvars.bat intel64

I get the error saying: "MySQL" is not an internal command. I tried to run the script using windows powerShell, but even it showed the same error. I cannot remove MySQL since I use it quite often.

So, I would like to know :

1) If there is any way to make the script file work. OR

2) If there is any manual method to set the environment variables.? ( I observed that at he end of the instructions link, posted above, it is mentioned as to what environment variables are set by the script file, but I don't know what exact path/location to refer to in those variable).

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jonghak_K_Intel
Employee

Thank you for using our tools and contacting us!

You can manually set the environment variables.

The exact path examples are the following ( Windows, Intel64, Intel system studio 2016 based )

IPPROOT = c:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\compilers_and_libraries_2016\linux\ipp

LIB = c:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\compilers_and_libraries_2016\linux\ipp\lib\intel64

PATH = c:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\compilers_and_libraries_2016\linux\ipp\..\redist\intel64\ipp

INCLUDE = c:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\compilers_and_libraries_2016\linux\ipp\include

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jonghak_K_Intel
Employee

Thank you for using our tools and contacting us!

You can manually set the environment variables.

The exact path examples are the following ( Windows, Intel64, Intel system studio 2016 based )

IPPROOT = c:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\compilers_and_libraries_2016\linux\ipp

LIB = c:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\compilers_and_libraries_2016\linux\ipp\lib\intel64

PATH = c:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\compilers_and_libraries_2016\linux\ipp\..\redist\intel64\ipp

INCLUDE = c:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\compilers_and_libraries_2016\linux\ipp\include

0 Kudos