Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Problems installing the Intel64 libraries

John_Stevenson-hoare
Hi,

Has anyone else encountered problems installing the Intel64 libraries from the 7.0.1 download?

When I tried, after first installing the 32 bit libraries, the installer completed but no 64 bit folders and libraries were installed on my machine.

The installer showed a small yellow warning triangle when I expanded the list of items that it was going to install but provided no information as to what this meant.

I have VS2005 installed, and an earlier version of IPP (5.3.1), and my VS has the 64 bit extensions.

Thanks.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee
John,

Select that little yellow triangle and it should expand to a list. Once expanded, select the items you want to install (everything). And then you should find the bits you are looking for on your system.

I agree, I also found it confusing and have asked the install folks to make this more obvious.

Paul
0 Kudos
John_Stevenson-hoare
Paul,

Thanks very much for your reply. You were right, I had to right-click on the yellow triangle and select to install the 64 bit stuff.

You would have thought that would be enabled by default as I was installing the 64 bit package!

Problem solved.

John
0 Kudos