Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Problems with ResamplePolyphase

Lutz_A_
Beginner
hello,

can you help me, by giving me an example to the usage of the function : ippsResamplePolyphase_32f. The manual makes me confusing :-)

please, can anyone give me an very easy example which resamples an float array with an arbitrary factor ..

thanx , and sorry for the bad english :-)
Lutz Altmann
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Intel_C_Intel
Employee

Hi, Lutz,

There is resampling example in IPP examples (IPPSR/Speech_Processing/Resampling) thatresamples a pcm file.

It contains resampling with a rational factor (by ResamplePolyphaseFixed function), with an arbitrary factor (by ResamplePolyphase function), using float foint and integer calculations

Alexander

0 Kudos
klend
Beginner

akibkal1 wrote:

Hi, Lutz,

There is resampling example in IPP examples (IPPSR/Speech_Processing/Resampling) that resamples a pcm file.

It contains resampling with a rational factor (by ResamplePolyphaseFixed function), with an arbitrary factor (by ResamplePolyphase function), using float foint and integer calculations

Alexander

Could it be that that code is not in everyone's package? I seem to have only the samples media and speech-coding (on ia32, version 5.0), but I would like to have a look at the resampling examples too. Is it possible to get those as well?

Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos