Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atvan
Beginner

RGB32 upside down

I'm using the ipp decoders to build a direct show filter. When negotiate media type with renderer, the renderer will return media type it agrees with, which includes image height( height > 0 --not flip , height < 0 flip).

So I need a function to flip the image when the height < 0. In some previous posts I see people are facing same problem.Is that possible if your developermake the VideoData support height < 0? Then everyone will be happy.

Or I'm open to any suggestion.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Hello,

Which exactly IPP functions should support bottom-up image orientation? As you probably know, there many IPP image processing functions which do support such orientation (basically those which have signed integer type for image step parameter)

Regards,
Vladimir
Chao_Y_Intel
Employee

Quoting - 360360
I'm using the ipp decoders to build a direct show filter. When negotiate media type with renderer, the renderer will return media type it agrees with, which includes image height( height > 0 --not flip , height < 0 flip).

So I need a function to flip the image when the height < 0. In some previous posts I see people are facing same problem.Is that possible if your developermake the VideoData support height < 0? Then everyone will be happy.

Or I'm open to any suggestion.

To flip a image, IPP a function include a mirror function: ippiMirror_*. can this function meet the the requirment?

Thanks,
Chao