Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Searching the Forum

Yolanda_Maxwell
Beginner

Did I miss something? There doesn't seem to be a way to search this forum.  I didn't what to ask a question that has already been asked.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Ying_H_Intel
Employee
Hi Yolanda, There is a search box on the top-right of the page. You may enter the key word there, then click the icon "Q". Best Regards, Ying
0 Kudos
Yolanda_Maxwell
Beginner
Thank you for your response Ying, but I was looking for a search that only searched the forum. The search I have at the top right of my screen, appears to search all of the Intel site. The idea of a searching the forum is to find the information I'm looking for there not find more information in some other location on the Intel site. Thank you Yolanda
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>>>Did I miss something? There doesn't seem to be a way to search this forum. I didn't what to ask a question that has already >>>>been asked. >> >>There is a search box on the top-right of the page. You may enter the key word there, then click the icon "Q". About two weeks ago I tested IDZ Search functionality and I found all posts with a key word 'KMP_AFFINITY'. Take into account that a Google Search also finds lots of IDZ posts. I'm using both.
0 Kudos
jrberry
Beginner
As another member of both the IPP and mediaSDK, I would like to second Yolanda's suggestion that Intel implement forum specific searches. Like Sergey I also use both IDZ and Google, but searching the specific forum would be much more efficient.
0 Kudos
Ying_H_Intel
Employee
Thanks for everyone's comments. Yes, we have escalated the request to IDZ team. Hope we have such functionality soon. Best Regards, Ying
0 Kudos
Ying_H_Intel
Employee
Dear all, I received some reply from IDZ developer team. There is a way to do such search from here: http://software.intel.com/en-us/search/site/LZSS?f0=bundle%3Aforum&f1=im_taxonomy_forums%3A36218&f2=im_taxonomy_forums%3A36938&f[0]=im_taxonomy_forums%3A36218&f[1]=im_taxonomy_forums%3A36935&retain-filters=1 Best Regards, Ying
0 Kudos
Yolanda_Maxwell
Beginner
Thank you Ying, I would still like to see a search option on the forums page. Yolanda
0 Kudos