Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Three Steps for Specialized Drupal Development

David_K_4
Beginner

Hello Guys,

With help of this fourms of software.intel.com, I am sharing my knowledge of Drupal Development, which Three steps of tools is very necessary and important for draupl development that helping to manage to cms of drupal technology.

• Drush: Drush Versions supported to all drupal versions. Drush having a standard defination "Drush is a command line shell and scripting interface for Drupal, a veritable Swiss Army knife designed to make life easier for those of us who spend some of our working hours hacking away at the command prompt."
  • Admin Role: This supported to version 5-6. this module for developers of druapl which working for 5-6 Websites. Admin assign to role to specfic user.One prevention I had while developing Drupal 6 sites (without help the main super user account) was having to update user permissions every time I enabled a new module
  • Devel: Devel versions supported to Drupal 5 - 7, Davel is module for desginer of websites for theme configrations

Regards,

David Kroj

Drupal Development Company | Drupal Development Services

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
David, There is a Watercooler Catchall forum on IDZ for all discussions, etc, Not related to Intel software products. Here is the link: software.intel.com/en-us/forums/watercooler-catchall Thanks for the information.
0 Kudos