Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shyaki
Beginner

Which lib includes the ResamplePolyphase functions in 7.0.2?

It seems that the new 7.0.02 update 2 removed ippsr.lib which provides resampling functions and I could not find them in ipps.lib. Can you tell me where to find them in the new IPP release?
0 Kudos
6 Replies
shyaki
Beginner

I used to use ippsResamplePolyphaseFixedFree_16s included in 6.0. Is this function removed from 7.0.2 now?
Naveen_G_Intel
Employee

Hi,

The speech recognition functions (ippSR domain) are not part of IPP 7.0, also later update rleases; this domain will continue to be supported in the IPP 6.1 product. Function ippsResamplePolyphaseFixedFree is part of ippSR domain.

Thanks,

Naveen Gv

igorastakhov
New Contributor II

Hi,

ippSP provides multi-rate FIR functionality - the secuence of FIRGen (or simply a call to WinKaiser), FIRMRInit and FIR provides the same functionality with more flexibility and significantly better performance.

Regards,
Igor
shyaki
Beginner

Can Icopy ippSR of IPP6.1 to IPP7.0 and use it as it is?
igorastakhov
New Contributor II

What library do you use - static or dynamic?

shyaki
Beginner

I use ippsremerged.lib and ippsrmerged.lib statically. I tried them in 7.0, but did not succeed. It's really frustrating when Intel removes functions from a new release and breaks the backward compatibility. This give us no choice, but mix different versions of IPP, which is really dirty trick.