Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Why not decode is success in H264?

nrson
Beginner

Hi experts!

I want to decode the H264 file which is encode from IPP 7.0.5.059. I have a test  encoding 36 frame(720x480) from capture board.

when I decoding using IPP, the dcoder's image is Ok(figure 2). However using ffmpeg decoder, the decoding's image is fail or not(figure 1).

why this situation is happened I don't know.

Would you explain it?

PS) I attached dump_prealarm.264 file, which is my test file.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chao_Y_Intel
Hello, Can you check if there is any error in the encoded video? I just tried with FFMPEG, and it reported some error in the stream. The UMC codec inlcuded a few error correction code for bitstream, and may decode some video include a few incorrect data. ..... [h264 @ 0104C5C0]number of reference frames exceeds max (probably corrupt input) , discarding one [h264 @ 0104C5C0]number of reference frames exceeds max (probably corrupt input) , discarding one [h264 @ 0104C5C0]number of reference frames exceeds max (probably corrupt input) , discarding one [h264 @ 0104C5C0]number of reference frames exceeds max (probably corrupt input) , discarding one [h264 @ 0104C5C0]number of reference frames exceeds max (probably corrupt input) , discarding one [h264 @ 0104C5C0]number of reference frames exceeds max (probably corrupt input) ... Thanks, Chao
0 Kudos
nrson
Beginner
Thank you.
0 Kudos
nrson
Beginner
Thank you.
0 Kudos