Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

csharp sample code for JPEG2000

Predrag_Ostojic
Beginner
Hi,
Where can I find some C# examples for JPEG2000 codec. If not available can I get at least C++ examples?
Thanks
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Naveen_G_Intel
Employee

Hi,

JPEG 2K sample code is part of IPP main sample package refer to folder: IPP-samples/image-codecs/uic/src/codec/image/jpeg2000

C #wrappers for image processing functions are part of language-interface.

Regards,

Naveen Gv

0 Kudos
Predrag_Ostojic
Beginner
Hi Naveen,

Thanks for the answer.

I saw the C# wrappers but I have no idea how to use them, i.e. sequence of calls, proper parameters, ...

My use case isquite simple: take an inputstream/buffer of the JPEG2000 encoded image and decompress it to the output stream/buffer and vice versa.

The example that you refer to is fairly high level, it makes use of theOwnJP2Decoder/OwnJPEG2000Decoder and OwnJP2Encoder classes.Unless Ihave those classes I cannot see the actual sequence of calls oftheIPP interfaces.

For me, the best would be to have C#/C++ examples but some documentation or pseudo code (referring to IPP interfaces)that explains how to implement my use case would suffice.

If I can get hold on the source code for OwnJP2Decoder and OwnJP2Encoder classes I would probablybe able to figure out how to implement equivalent codein C#.

Thanks,
Predrag
0 Kudos