Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

error : IPP Threaded static libraries are not installed

www_q_
Beginner

I have a problem with the IPP, I use alot of IPP functions in one of my C++ programs just to benchmark IPP against other performance libraries, and when I try to compile the program, it always report a failiure with the following messenage: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V110\Platforms\x64\PlatformToolsets\Intel C++ Compiler XE 13.0\ImportBefore\Intel.Libs.IPP.Intel C++ Compiler XE 13.0.targets(87,5): error : IPP Threaded static libraries are not installed" My liscence is a free 30-day trial liscence of Intel Parrallel studio 2013 XE (the liscence has not expired), and my program is compiled with "shared-DLL" method in the IPP selection box in the propery manager, not any threaded static libraries methods, but when I try to build solutions with Intel C++ compiler, it always abort with the above error messeger, can anyone tell me how can I fix this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chao_Y_Intel
Hello, In the IPP 7.1, threaded static libraries are separate download now. You can login into the registration center to the get these libraries: https://registrationcenter.intel.com/regcenter/register.aspx Thanks, Chao
0 Kudos
www_q_
Beginner
Thanks, but I know that. Like I said, I have already disabled threaded-static library in the property manager (I selected shared-dll there instead), yet the intel compiler still ask me for the threaded static libraries. I just want to know is there any commmand line options to switch this off to allow the compiler build the program properly without threaded static library being installed, many thanks.
0 Kudos
www_q_
Beginner
0 Kudos