Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

link problem in 64 bits system

fanguts
Beginner

Hello;
I integrated UIC jpeg decorder to my 32 bits application. Now everything is fine. Now I am trying to do it in 64 bits system. I set the C++ directory to C:\Program Files\Intel\IPP\6.1.0.032\em64t\... for dll, include, libs as instruction mentioned. however, when I build my program, error is LNK1104: cannot open file 'ippcore.lib'

I also check it and couldn't find ippcore.lib at C:\Program Files\Intel\IPP\6.1.0.032\em64t\...
so my question is:

In 64 bits system, what Libs should I link to my program except for those UIC_***.lib ?
thank you so much
fanguts

0 Kudos
3 Replies
fanguts
Beginner
Quoting - fanguts

Hello;
I integrated UIC jpeg decorder to my 32 bits application. Now everything is fine. Now I am trying to do it in 64 bits system. I set the C++ directory to C:Program FilesIntelIPP6.1.0.032em64t... for dll, include, libs as instruction mentioned. however, when I build my program, error is LNK1104: cannot open file 'ippcore.lib'

I also check it and couldn't find ippcore.lib at C:Program FilesIntelIPP6.1.0.032em64t...
so my question is:

In 64 bits system, what Libs should I link to my program except for those UIC_***.lib ?
thank you so much
fanguts

ok I mayfound the problem.. should link ipp**em64t.libs in 64 bits
0 Kudos
pvonkaenel
New Contributor III
Quoting - fanguts

Hello;
I integrated UIC jpeg decorder to my 32 bits application. Now everything is fine. Now I am trying to do it in 64 bits system. I set the C++ directory to C:Program FilesIntelIPP6.1.0.032em64t... for dll, include, libs as instruction mentioned. however, when I build my program, error is LNK1104: cannot open file 'ippcore.lib'

I also check it and couldn't find ippcore.lib at C:Program FilesIntelIPP6.1.0.032em64t...
so my question is:

thank you so much
fanguts

The 32 and 64 bit IPP libraries have different names. I believe the 64-bit version of ippcore.lib is ippcoreem64tl.lib.
0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Yes, you are absolutely correct, for Intel 64 architecture we have 'em64t' postfix in the library names.

Vladimir
0 Kudos