Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

running h.264 ipp samples on visual studio

pramolia1985
Beginner
hi all.....
i want to run intel ipp-h.264 encdoer and decoder on visual studio 2005.i am using intel compiler 11.1.038...are the ipp-samples downloaded from .....http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-integrated-performance-primitives-code-samples/#va ....good enough to execute this ecoder or i need to develop some code to use this samples...?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee
Hello,

I'm affraid I did not get your question. Did you try to build IPP samples already? Are there any issues with this?

Regards,
Vladimir
0 Kudos
pramolia1985
Beginner
Hello,

I'm affraid I did not get your question. Did you try to build IPP samples already? Are there any issues with this?

Regards,
Vladimir
hi....yes i built the solution (h.264 ) and there is no issue with it....it says "Rebuild All: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped". what should i do next??

thanks

Regards,
Pragnesh
0 Kudos
Chao_Y_Intel
Pragnesh,

You can check the readme file (e.g umc_h264_dec_conreadme.htm, umc_video_enc_conreadme.htm) to lean how to ran the application.

Thanks,
Chao

0 Kudos
sunder_R_
Beginner

Hello

Iam new to H.264 and visual studio. I downloaded JM software tool and tried to run the lencod program.But Iam getting the error as 

C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\jm18.6\JM\.\ldecod/Debug_vc8\ldecod.exe\ldecod.exe) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\jm18.6\JM\bin\ldecod.exe)

Would anyone please help me to solve this problem?

Thanking you

0 Kudos