Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

wrapper for ippcv in Visual Basic .NET

juangdp
Beginner
Hi,
Im trying to use Computer Vision IPP (ippcv) from Visual Basic .NET 2008.
In the examples I found wrappers for some IPP. For instance ippi.vb, ipps.vb, ippc.vb... that makes ippi_vb.dll, ipps_vb.dll, ippc_vb.dll... that allows me the access to those IPP.
The question is if is there any wrapper similar to these for the ippcv?
If so, I will probably need also wrappers for Color Conversion (ippcc), Generated Functions (ippgen), Small Matrix Operations (ippm) and Realistic Rendering and 3D Data Processing (ippr).
Thank you in advance,
Juangdp
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Hi Juangdp,

thank for your interest to IPP product. First, you may develop wrappers for missed function by yourself (and this was in fact your initial goal: to provide an example of how you can develop interface to .NET languages for native IPP libraries). And second, we will review your request at the next IPP version planning stage to see if we can satisfy.

Regards,
Vladimir
0 Kudos
juangdp
Beginner

Hi Juangdp,

thank for your interest to IPP product. First, you may develop wrappers for missed function by yourself (and this was in fact your initial goal: to provide an example of how you can develop interface to .NET languages for native IPP libraries). And second, we will review your request at the next IPP version planning stage to see if we can satisfy.

Regards,
Vladimir

Thank you for the answer, Vladimir.
Finally, I decided to use C++ and I found that is easy enough. So, I dont need Visual Basic any more.

Regards,
JuanGDP
0 Kudos