Intel® Moderncode for Parallel Architectures
Support for developing parallel programming applications on Intel® Architecture.

Thread Checker compiling error !

Timmo1
Beginner
Hello,

i just installed theintel thread checker 3.1 and i have a question about it. I use Intel Thread Checker 3.1 for Linux with intel fortran compiler 11.1.

After compiling with this options: ifort -g -O0 -tcheck -openmp i got this message from the compiler back:

ld: cannot find -lassuret40

What is missing in my system or what sould be my next steps?

Thanks a lot!

Timmo
0 Kudos
2 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III
libassuret40.lib should be present under program filesIntelVTuneAnalyzerlib after you have installed Thread Checker. If you install the linux components in the default path, you should find environment source script /opt/intel/itt/bin/[32|32e]/tcheckvars./[csh|sh] which will add the linux paths. With those paths set up, you can run your application outside thread checker and use tcheck_cl to perform text analysis of the results collected in threadchecker.thr, if you so choose.
In the terminology from before Intel's first x86_64 product releases, 32e means x86_64.
0 Kudos
Timmo1
Beginner
Quoting - tim18
libassuret40.lib should be present under program filesIntelVTuneAnalyzerlib after you have installed Thread Checker. If you install the linux components in the default path, you should find environment source script /opt/intel/itt/bin/[32|32e]/tcheckvars./[csh|sh] which will add the linux paths. With those paths set up, you can run your application outside thread checker and use tcheck_cl to perform text analysis of the results collected in threadchecker.thr, if you so choose.
In the terminology from before Intel's first x86_64 product releases, 32e means x86_64.

sry tim, i can only find libassuret40.so in /opt/intel/itt/techeck/bin/32. I found the source scripts, but they didn t work.........
I think it is a simple error. Only the librarys are not working.

0 Kudos