Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1346 Discussions

Cannot open Intel Memory and storage management application

Subsub
Beginner

Hi,

I would like to troubleshoot and check my raid 1 disks from windows. I cannot open the Intel Optane Memory and storage management. 

Please find the error it displays (error 0xA0080000).

I have installed all the latest manufacter driver proposed by Dell manufacterer and related to RST.

More about versions:

From Windows, applications: Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management (v18.1.1037.0)

From WIndows device manager (storage controller): Intel(R) Chipset SATA/PCIe RST Premium Controller, pilote version 18.37.6.1010

From Bios, RAID controller, I can see Intel (R) RST 17.8.1.4572 RAID Driver

Please find my SSU in case it can help,

I have already tried this guide Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Driver Installation Software with Intel® Optane™ Memory (10th and 11th Gen Platforms)  but from the Bios -> RST controller, I do not have any option talking about Optane (indeed what I want is to visualize from Windows my RAID disks not accelerating my drive).

Thanks for help

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Yogaeasvaran
Employee

Greetings Gabriel,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

We understand that you are not able to open Intel Memory and storage management application.

May I know if you receive any error message while opening the application?

Also please provide SSU log using the guide below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html

Regards,

Yogaeasvaran

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Yogaeasvaran
Employee

Greetings Gabriel,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

Please ignore the previous reply.

We understand that you are not able to open Intel Memory and storage management application.

May I know if you receive any error message while opening the application?

Regards,

Yogaeasvaran

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Subsub
Beginner
Hi,
Since I have replaced my disk in error from my Raid 1 and rebuilt the raid, I do not have anymore the error when I start the application.

I'm not sure if it was expected the application would not open while my raid status was "degraded" but we can consider it as solved.

Thank you
0 Kudos
Yogaeasvaran
Employee

Greetings Gabriel,

Thank you for the feedback.

Your issue is now considered resolved, therefore we are proceeding to close this ticket.

If you have any more questions in the future, please don't hesitate to post a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank You & Regards

Yogaeasvaran

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos