If installing SetupRST, enabling causes error A0070032 which isnt described in errors description
Installing SetupOptaneMemory causes error A0070000 and its also isnt described.
Optane memory is seen by windows as local disc. In bios, sata driver is set as Intel RST with optane accelleration
All the soft is downloaded from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29339?v=t
How to make it work???
"I got to this section in bios, but all the lines are read only..." What section in Bios has "read only" lines? Please attach the image of the Bios screen you are referring.
3. In addition you should leave 5 - 15 MB of unallocated space in the end of your C drive. You may do this in Disk Management by shrinking the C partition. This will be used by Optane. See the attached image for example, how your Disk Management should look before enablement.
4. Open Apps and Features in Windows settings and uninstall any Intel Optane Memory or Intel RST driver.
5. Download and install latest SetupOptaneMemory.exe https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29340/Intel-Optane-Memory-User-Interface-and-Driver-for-Sy... and install it.
6. Try now enable Optane Memory.
7. Here is a link to Optane Intallation Guide.
I did everithing.
diskpart doesnt allow to clean all the partitions.
I tried by disk management. It allowed to erase only one large part. i deleted it and created again.
I uninstalled and installed again the RST software.
but it gives again 0032 error.
"diskpart doesnt allow to clean all the partitions."
Absolute rubbish. That is one of the things disk part is excellent at and will wipe your drive in a second.
I will not discuss it with you because I do not believe you should be using such a tool.
Leon, finally, I got it working. I dropped all the partitions both on ssd and optane and reinstalled windows and enebled the optane. It was a kind of quest and I dont understand why it didnt work from the very first installation?)
Thank you Leon, anyway, I appreciate your help.