Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

HElp!!! Intel Optane Problem (MSI)

DMari4
Beginner

HEllow Guys I just purchased my pc parts Last 2 days from now(the day that this post was created) All Supported with Intel Optane

PC Parts

CPU: i3 7100

Motherboard: MSI B250 Gaming M3 at latest BIOS which support OPTANE

I have HDD also

Here's my problem The MSI has this "OPTANE GENIE" which doesn't work cause when i enable it i can't boot my windows. Even i change manually the settings I still got the same problem as a result

Please help admins or anyone PLS

I will open this page always Waiting for answers

Same Problem with this guy a little bit

intel_corp

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello DennisMariquit,

We understand that you're experiencing problems to enable Intel® Optane™ memory in your system.

In order to better assist you, we would like to gather some more information. Please download and run the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 Intel® System Support Utility and share the resulting report with us. Additionally, please attach the Intel® Optane™ logs located at C:\Users\[your_user_name]\Intel\Logs.

Best regards,

Eugenio F.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello DennisMariquit,

We haven't heard from you in a few days. Were you able to install Intel® Optane™ memory in your system?

Best regards,

Eugenio
0 Kudos