Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

Hello, i have a PC with a intel optane memory 16GB; I want to buy a new memory optane 16gb,, I have an question, with i put one more of a optane 16gb, my pc, will remain with 32gb of optane Memory, and the 32GB of memory will RUN okay ?

PSouz2
Beginner

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DiegoV_Intel
Hi PSouz2, Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities. It’s not possible to have two modules working on the same system. You can only have one single Intel® Optane™ Memory working in a system. I hope this clarifies the concern. I also recommend you to check the following article for additional details about the Intel® Optane™ Memory: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000024018/memory-and-storage/intel-optane-memory.html If there is anything else I can help you with, feel free to ask. Have a nice day. Regards, Diego V. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DiegoV_Intel
Hi PSouz2, Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities. It’s not possible to have two modules working on the same system. You can only have one single Intel® Optane™ Memory working in a system. I hope this clarifies the concern. I also recommend you to check the following article for additional details about the Intel® Optane™ Memory: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000024018/memory-and-storage/intel-optane-memory.html If there is anything else I can help you with, feel free to ask. Have a nice day. Regards, Diego V. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos