Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

I am planning to buy "HP Pavilion 15-CK069TX 15.6-inch Laptop (8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U", can i add optane memory in this separately ?

PShek1
Beginner

i like this laptop(price range+configuration), i am planning to buy this, but got to know this does not have even SSD can I add it later on or Can i add Optane memory in this?

If any other product with this price range (touch device) is available. Please do suggest...??

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DiegoV_Intel
Hi PShek1, Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities. I cannot guarantee if the Intel® Optane™ Memory will work on this specific laptop model as it may include features not compatible with the module. My best recommendation for you is to contact HP* directly for confirmation about this. If there is anything else I can help you with, feel free to ask. Have a nice day. Regards, Diego V. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DiegoV_Intel
Hi PShek1, Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities. I cannot guarantee if the Intel® Optane™ Memory will work on this specific laptop model as it may include features not compatible with the module. My best recommendation for you is to contact HP* directly for confirmation about this. If there is anything else I can help you with, feel free to ask. Have a nice day. Regards, Diego V. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos