Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here

Intel Optane Error Need Help

John-Mash
Novice

Hi all, I recently installed the intel optane memory application as I realized it wasn't being utilized by my PC. I keep trying to enable intel optane memory through the app but everytime I get error code 0xA0010055. I allocated memory for the intel optane memory, but even that didn't work. I am confused on what to do because I'd love to utilize it.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @John-Mash 

I understand that you have installed Intel® Memory and Storage Tool (GUI). In order to enable Optane, you need have Optane Memory Module as well. Do you have one installed? There are two kind of Optane Memory M series  and H series . Which one (if any) do you have?

In order to get better information about your system, please download the Intel System Support Utility (SSU). Run the SSU scan and save the results. The .txt file with the results please attach to your post.

Leon