Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here

Intel Optane Memory

JMara5
Beginner

I am having difficulty getting my optane memory to work. This is all new equipment. Attached is the output from SSU

Only thing I can see atm is in Device Manager is an Exclamation mark on Standard NVM Express Controller.

Motherboard is a ROG Strix z270 f Gaming

Intel Optane Memory 32

i5-7400

16gig memory

Windows 10 Pro

If you need any further information please feel free to ask.

Regards,

John

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Bananabug,

Thanks for posting in our communities. We understand that you're experiencing difficulties to enable Intel® Optane™ Memory system acceleration.

What is the exact problem when trying to enable system acceleration, is http://Intel® Optane™ Memory User Interface Intel® Optane™ Memory User Interface returning any error code and message?

Please provide us with the Intel Optane Memory logs located at C:\Users\[your_user_name]\Intel\Logs as well, you may attach it to your next reply.

Best regards,

Eugenio F.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello John,

We have't heard from you since the creation of this post. Please let us know if you still need assistance enabling Intel Optane memory system acceleration.

Best regards,

Eugenio F.
0 Kudos