Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

Intel Optane no se reconoce | Intel Optane is not recognized

JosIrMV
Beginner

reinstale windows, yo no sabía que se tenia que desactivar antes de instalar windows y ahora me sale esto:

reinstall windows, I didn't know it had to be disabled before installing windows and now I get this:

JosIrMV_0-1620437129259.png

JosIrMV_1-1620437137260.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. I'm assuming that you have new Windows installed, but you can't reenable Optane.
  2. Right click on Windows key and press on Windows PowerShell (Admin).
  3. Type diskpart and press Enter. The diskpart prompt will open.
  4. From the diskpart prompt, type list disk and press Enter. A list of disks will appear in a text format. You will return to the diskpart prompt.
  5.  From the diskpart prompt you will need to select a disk disk number (for instance, if the Optane Memory 32GB  drive is Disk 1, you would type select disk 1) and press EnterDiskpart Erase/Clean will permanently erase/destroy all data on the selected drive. Please be certain that you are erasing the correct disk. 
  6.  From the diskpart prompt, type clean and press Enter. The Optane Memory is now erased and the old enablement is not active any more.
  7. Close out of the Windows PowerShell
  8. Now enable Optane acceleration .

Leon

View solution in original post

2 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. I'm assuming that you have new Windows installed, but you can't reenable Optane.
  2. Right click on Windows key and press on Windows PowerShell (Admin).
  3. Type diskpart and press Enter. The diskpart prompt will open.
  4. From the diskpart prompt, type list disk and press Enter. A list of disks will appear in a text format. You will return to the diskpart prompt.
  5.  From the diskpart prompt you will need to select a disk disk number (for instance, if the Optane Memory 32GB  drive is Disk 1, you would type select disk 1) and press EnterDiskpart Erase/Clean will permanently erase/destroy all data on the selected drive. Please be certain that you are erasing the correct disk. 
  6.  From the diskpart prompt, type clean and press Enter. The Optane Memory is now erased and the old enablement is not active any more.
  7. Close out of the Windows PowerShell
  8. Now enable Optane acceleration .

Leon

JosIrMV
Beginner

Investigué un poco y aveces no se puede hacer lo que usted dice (Disk Part por qué no aparece la partición del Optane) pero ayer se me ocurrió dar clic en "borrar metadata", cuando lo hice me dejó configurarlo de nuevo desde la app Intel Optane Memory And Storage Management 

0 Kudos