Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here

Intel optane error

Josuet
Beginner
hello I need help with my 16gb optane memory I get the error 0XA0010055 and I cannot solve it. At one time it worked fine but I format windows and can't install it. I would appreciate it if you can answer me since I don't understand much of the subject
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JosafathB_Intel

Hello Josuet,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory and Storage support.

As we understand, you need related to your Intel® Optane™ Memory Series. If we infer correctly, please provide us with the following information:

• We will like to know if you have tried to connect the Intel® Optane™ Memory to a different system.

• Let us know if your Intel® Optane™ Memory is detected in your PC BIOS.

-Based on the SSU logs you shared your OS does not seem to detect your Optane memory.

• We will like to know if besides the OS reinstallation you performed any other hardware change in your configuration.

Based on the equipment original manufacturer (OEM) manual (https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z270-KRAIT-GAMING#down-manual), your motherboard is Optane ready in all the M.2 ports this being said, we will appreciate it if you can review your motherboard OEM recommended Optane BIOS configuration, and to try to swap the Optane memory from the current M.2 port to another available M.2 port on your system.

We will be looking forward to your reply, including this information, and letting us know the results of using the Optane memory in a different port.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel® Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Did you clean  install Windows 10 2004, and is that when it stopped working?

Doc

0 Kudos
Josuet
Beginner
Si lo reinstale al windows y dejo de funcionar
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

So we can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc

0 Kudos
Josuet
Beginner
sorry for my ignorance but I don't understand much what I have to do there send two images that are the error and the disk manager
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You need to answer my questio:  Did you clean install Windows 10 2004, and is that when it stopped working?

or

provide the SSU report that I asked for.

Doc

0 Kudos
Josuet
Beginner
If windows was failing me and I reinstalled it again and when installing it, I downloaded the optane drivers from msi and I could not start it when my computer turned on, I will give more details. I appreciate your help
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

DO THIS:

Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc

0 Kudos
Josuet
Beginner
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel

Hello Josuet,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory and Storage support.

As we understand, you need related to your Intel® Optane™ Memory Series. If we infer correctly, please provide us with the following information:

• We will like to know if you have tried to connect the Intel® Optane™ Memory to a different system.

• Let us know if your Intel® Optane™ Memory is detected in your PC BIOS.

-Based on the SSU logs you shared your OS does not seem to detect your Optane memory.

• We will like to know if besides the OS reinstallation you performed any other hardware change in your configuration.

Based on the equipment original manufacturer (OEM) manual (https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z270-KRAIT-GAMING#down-manual), your motherboard is Optane ready in all the M.2 ports this being said, we will appreciate it if you can review your motherboard OEM recommended Optane BIOS configuration, and to try to swap the Optane memory from the current M.2 port to another available M.2 port on your system.

We will be looking forward to your reply, including this information, and letting us know the results of using the Optane memory in a different port.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Under Contract to Intel® Corporation

0 Kudos
Josuet
Beginner

Try each of their tips and keep jumping the same error and I still can't solve it, I don't know what can be. The memory was not used in another cpu, do not change any component and change the m.2 port and I cannot install it.
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel

Hello Josuet,

Thank you for your reply.

Would you mind telling us if your Optane memory is detected in your PC BIOS?

We will be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Josh B.

A Contingent Worker at Intel®

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel

Hello Josuet,

We were reviewing your community thread, which is related to your Intel® Optane™ Memory, and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post.

Have a nice day.

Best regards.

Josh B.

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel

Hello Josuet,

We were reviewing your community thread, which is related to your Intel® Optane™ Memory, and we have not heard back from you in a while, so we will proceed to close this inquiry now.

If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Best regards,

Josh B.

0 Kudos